Too much Too Much Coffee Man, man

My weekend is looking more like a write-off from a productivity point of view than it was earlier today, as I'm now reading archives of an online comic - Too Much Coffee Man. This is a particularly good one, despite being far more coffee-centric than I am; quite a few of the strips (like this one) echo one of my many internal monologues quite nicely, only more coherently and with much higher quality illustrations.

Hope no one out there was expecting a Christmas card from me... Don't blame me, blame the heel who pointed me at TMCM. I don't really mind, always enjoy having new stuff to read on the net and gotta love friends who draw my attention to new sites, but honestly, the timing sucks. As well as cards I should be doing viva preparation and work today and tomorrow, unless of course there are still more comics to get through. At least comic addiction is more transient than coffee addiction.