Modding

In some ways it is quite disturbing that I can relate to the pro-rocket-boost inclinations displayed in today's Sluggy Freelance comic. I've managed to resist adding flame decals to my wheels (although I have thought about it!); and although the car always went pretty well, the extra power from the air filter and remap are awesome. I'm definitely turning into a petrolhead, but at least I get to retain my green credentials when the amount of petrol in question is considered. In Tesco's car park last night, there were a great many blinged and noise/power-boosted motors, and it occurred to me that mine had all three too (although the filter only slightly contributes to the turbo sound). With the oft-mooted exhaust/induction kit too, I'd certainly get more noise, but haven't quite been persuaded or perhaps persuaded myself...