Lessons

I have learnt several things so far today. Firstly, that someone with my limited practical skills should probably seek assistance rather than attempting to top up a beanbag by myself. There are some items in the living room which are not now covered in tiny polystyrene balls, but not many. I am certainly not one of them. Secondly, that one should not laugh at comic strips which might turn out to reflect reality. Paul - clearly rushing home to help me with my beanbag crisis - got his first (and hopefully last, but you never know) speeding ticket today. I bet he thanked the policeman in the unmarked car, too... So much for clever GPS speed camera location databases protecting one from this kind of thing. This is (one of the reasons) why I drive a car where going at 94mph is at least slightly uncomfortable. Paul's Audi is lovely, but doesn't half end up at high speeds before you realise it, especially since he got it chipped.