Eye candy

There's a new Smart fortwo special edition, and it's pink! Wooo! I'd be all over it, except it's a rather washed out pastel and not a nice bright, bold pink. I'd also be giving a direct link, but Smart.com ain't the best website for that. Paul periodically mutters about getting a fortwo because it would be easier to park than the Audi, and parking's not really his thing ;-) but then he gets distracted by powerful things like RS4s, next generation performance hybrids, and so on. Just this morning he seemed to be thinking about a next gen fortwo, though, but I guess he won't be going for pink, alas.

Also in pretty-things news, it's snowing on and off today in Impington, and the village green looked super under a heavy snow shower earlier on. No pictures, because last time I tried to use my phone under similar conditions it wisely turned itself off in disgust at the weather...